Ball mills are used primary for single stage fine grinding, regrinding, and as the second stage in two stage grinding circuits. According to the need of customers, ball mill can be either wet or dry designs. Ball mills have been designed in standard sizes of the final products between 0.074 mm and 0.4 mm in diameter.
Input Size: 0-20mm
Limestone, calcite, dolomite, petroleum coal, gypsum, barite, marble, talc, coal powder, etc.
The ball mill is key equipment in grinding industry, especially in mineral ore dressing plants. It is widely used for the cement, the silicate product, new type building material, fire-proof material, chemical fertilizer, black and non-ferrous metal, glass, ceramics and etc.
1. Suitable for grinding material with high hardness
2. The shape of the final products is circular
3. No pollution for the powder with ceramic ball
4. Stable performance Easy installation
5. The capacity and fineness can be adjusted by adjusting the diameter of the ball.
Please fill out the form below to send us an email and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
welcomeIf you have any need to contact us,
we will be happy to help you.
Email [email protected]